Monday, April 2, 2012

Special Projects Group

For lab 4 my group was special projects. Our group was responsible for the bulletin board, a song, a cheer and the closing game. Out of those I did the closing game. The game I picked was an alternative version to the typical Rock, Paper, Scissors shoot. This version incorporates a larger crowd and there is running and tagging involved. One of the problems I ran into was the age of the kids playing my game. I wasn't prepared for the group of kids being pre-k or kindergarten. This is a harder concept for littler kids to understand, process and then react to. It provided a good learning experience and it was rewarding to have the kids listen and participate in my game.  One major tip I learned is to always have a last minute backup plan in case you have to abandon ship on your plan A.


Lab 4

No comments:

Post a Comment